More About being a Pissed off Patriot

Remember that I am of many culteral decents; French, German, Dutch Mennonite, American Indian and certified Hellion. I have a very healthy and comfortable relationship with God, but do not mingle with the church going wolves in sheep's clothing. ALSO, if I use a derogatory term to describe someone, remember it is only an expletive in today's dialect and often not my true feelings toward the person it describes. You know..."When in Rome...do as the Romans." In my case usually..."When in Rome...Piss them off."

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday, April 09, 2010... Okay...That's It...Bring Em All Home From Haiti...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
We have one of the dumbest, most ignorant bastard's for a President that I've ever seen. What the hell is wrong with the American citizens, that we allow a dizzy twerp like Obama to run our country? He is running it alright...right into the dirt! We no longer have anything to be proud of. We leave our citizens live in cardboard boxes as we continue to destroy the economy which was the cause of most all Americans that lost their jobs and their homes as a result. Our government continues to splurge and give money away at an alarming rate, just as I predicted they would do when stupid took office. Pelosi is about the epitome of a foolish individual that hides their eyes knowing then, that no one can see them. She wants everything for lazy scum and she want to take it from hard working people. Let her stop spending millions of dollars on herself and friends in the name of politics and take her own damned checkbook to feed and clothe these illegal immigrants she dearly wants to rescue. Send them back to Mexico with her, in her big plane and let them keep her, the plane and her checkbook. Perhaps we could arrange for Obama to go back to the jungle where he came from too.
I'm about tired of him deciding to do what he wants, when he wants...It's not his call to remove our flag from an area where we are directing or are a part of a humanitarian operation. If we remove the flag, then God Damned him, remove our troops too! This guy will soon have us kissing ass in every country of the world and giving everything we have to low life crap that will never work to achieve anything.
Barrack Obama is a Communist in the simplest form and we are allowing him to rapidly give our country away, lock...stock and barrel! If Pelosi gets her way, she will be getting a Gold Plated Dooey Button from Obama, for her part in spreading the wealth of retired folks on a fixed income, by taxing their 401K pension returns.
I'm telling you...... we all need to push to remove the silver spoon from politician's mouths by pushing for the 28th amendment that has been circulating. Let them bastards live with the same shitty programs they make us live with and dismantle their golden goose retirement and health care programs.
When all this started, most people thought it was an ethnic thing...then it was a political party thing, then a conspiracy to get rid of him. Whatever it is...it needs to happen before we are a Muslim nation of Godless Muslim Communists... starving regular folks and killing them because they do not believe what they think! I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Quran and Shari'a law tells them to.
Remove Formatting from selection
Recently I received an email from another Pissed Off American by the name of Robert A. Hall. He is a Marine and a Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate. He had this to say:
Remove Formatting from selection
I am constantly told that "race doesn't matter" in the post-racial world of Obama, when it's all that matters in affirmative action jobs, lower college admission and graduation standards for minorities (harming them the most), government contract set-asides, tolerance for the ghetto culture of violence and fatherless children that hurts minorities more than anyone, and in the appointment of U.S. Senators from Illinois.
Remove Formatting from selection
I think it's very cool that we have a black president and that a black child is doing her homework at the desk where Lincoln wrote the Emancipation Proclamation. I just wish the black president was Condi Rice, or someone who believes more in freedom and the individual and less arrogantly of an all-knowing government.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of a news media that thinks Bush's fundraising and inaugural expenses were obscene, but that think Obama's, at triple the cost, were wonderful; that thinks Bush exercising daily was a waste of presidential time, but Obama exercising is a great example for the public to control weight and stress; that picked over every line of Bush's military records, but never demanded that Kerry release his; that slammed Palin, with two years as governor, for being too inexperienced for VP, but touted Obama with three years as senator as potentially the best president ever.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in America, while no American group is allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia to teach love and tolerance.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate. My wife and I live in a two-bedroom apartment and carpool together five miles to our jobs. We also own a three-bedroom condo where our daughter and granddaughter live. Our carbon footprint is about 5% of Al Gore's, and if you're greener than Gore, you're green enough.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses while they tried to fight it off? I don't think Gay people choose to be Gay, but I damn sure think druggies chose to take drugs. And I'm tired of harassment from cool people treating me like a freak when I tell them I never tried marijuana.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of illegal aliens being called "undocumented workers," especially the ones who aren't working, but are living on welfare or crime. What's next? Calling drug dealers, "Undocumented Pharmacists"? And, no, I'm not against Hispanics. Most of them are Catholic, and it's been a few hundred years since Catholics wanted to kill me for my religion. I'm willing to fast track for citizenship any Hispanic person, who can speak English, doesn't have a criminal record and who is self-supporting without family on welfare, or who serves honorably for three years in our military. Those are the citizens we need.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of latte liberals and journalists, who would never wear the uniform of the Republic themselves, or let their entitlement-handicapped kids near a recruiting station, trashing our military. They and their kids can sit at home, never having to make split-second decisions under life and death circumstances, and bad mouth better people than themselves. Do bad things happen in war? You bet. Do our troops sometimes misbehave? Sure. Does this compare with the atrocities that were the policy of our enemies for the last fifty years and still are? Not even close. So here's the deal. I'll let myself be subjected to all the humiliation and abuse that was heaped on terrorists at Abu Ghraib or Gitmo, and the critics can let themselves be subject to captivity by the Muslims, who tortured and beheaded Daniel Pearl in Pakistan, or the Muslims who tortured and murdered Marine Lt. Col. William Higgins in Lebanon, or the Muslims who ran the blood-spattered Al Qaeda torture rooms our troops found in Iraq, or the Muslims who cut off the heads of schoolgirls in Indonesia, because the girls were Christian. Then we'll compare notes. British and American soldiers are the only troops in history that civilians came to for help and handouts, instead of hiding from in fear.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of people telling me that their party has a corner on virtue and the other party has a corner on corruption. Read the papers; bums are bipartisan. And I'm tired of people telling me we need bipartisanship. I live in Illinois, where the "Illinois Combine" of Democrats has worked to loot the public for years. Not to mention the tax cheats in Obama's cabinet.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of both parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor. Speaking of poor,
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of hearing people with air-conditioned homes, color TVs and two cars called poor. The majority of Americans didn't have that in 1970, but we didn't know we were "poor." The poverty pimps have to keep changing the definition of poor to keep the dollars flowing.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm real tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions.
Remove Formatting from selection
I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems. Yes, I'm damn tired. But I'm also glad to be 63. Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter.
Remove Formatting from selection
Why is it that most people can't see the writing on the wall when it is right in front of them? Do they think this many people can feel this way for no reason? Do they think there is no validity in all the accounts about this guy that doesn't acknowledge his own flag or salute soldiers under his ultimate command, yet bows and kisses ass to leaders of other countries. Don't listen to other people! Listen to the shit that comes directly from the horse's mouth. He says it plain and often! All those who can't see what this guy is doing, thinks it's a conspiracy to remove him for their own reasons. Please folks just this once, look at what he is doing....what he is saying and what he is proposing or mandating and then...just this once, question his motives!
003014©The Pissed Off Patriot

2 comments:

Frances said...

Very good post, Skip. I also liked what Robert Hall had to say. I, like you, do not understand why everyone can't see what Obie is doing to our country. His loyal followers must have blinders on to still believe in him. And I'm not talking about the ones in Washington, we know they like him because he gives them a good job. I am talking about the everyday 'Joe or Jane' who defend his actions. The media usually pick apart any president in office, but not Obie. It doesn't seem to matter that he doesn't salute our troops or our flag, and bows to the Muslim leaders. He and Michelle both seem to think they are 'above' any protocol that has been tradition, like not putting your hands all over the Queen of England. After a year, I am still in disbelief that this country has elected him. Of course, I firmly believe it was a crooked election of the highest order. It is supposed to be against the law to vote twice in an election, but not in that one. I don't think our country will survive another 2 1/2+ yrs. of this leadership. And like Mr. Hall, I am old enough I am not so worried about myself, but mostly my children and grandchildren. Like Obie' friend, Rev. Wright, said "If they don't agree with us, get rid of them", so we may not have to worry about anything much longer.

TartanMarine said...

Thank you for posting my piece, "I'm Tired."

People who wish to comment on it can find it on my blog: www.tartanmarine.blogspot.com under February of 09. If you liked it, you may also like the posts below, or my almost daily political digest. ~Bob

I’m Tired
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/02/robert.html

This I believe
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/03/this-i-believe.html

The Coming Collapse of the American Republic
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2010/03/essay-coming-collapse-of-american.html

Economic Facts of Life
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/08/economic-facts-of-life.html

Why I’m a Republican
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2010/01/why-im-republican.html

Change that would fix America
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2010/03/change-that-would-fix-america.html

Global Warming Articles
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2010/03/global-warming-articles.html

Historical figures look at the stimulus bill
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/02/historical-figures-look-at-stimulus.html

Agent Orange Fact Sheet
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/12/agent-orange.html

A Religion of Peace?
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/04/religion-of-peace.html

Angry Liberals
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2008/11/angry-liberals.html

When the guardians fail
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2008/11/when-guardians-fail.html

Reading list for the war on Terror
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2008/11/reading-list-for-war-on-terror.html

The Next Terrorist attack on America
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/09/essay-next-terrorist-attack-on-america.html
Includes my 1998 column predicting 9/11

Why the Future Looks Bleak
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/10/why-future-looks-bleak.html

Helping Obama
http://tartanmarine.blogspot.com/2009/10/helping-obama.html