More About being a Pissed off Patriot

Remember that I am of many culteral decents; French, German, Dutch Mennonite, American Indian and certified Hellion. I have a very healthy and comfortable relationship with God, but do not mingle with the church going wolves in sheep's clothing. ALSO, if I use a derogatory term to describe someone, remember it is only an expletive in today's dialect and often not my true feelings toward the person it describes. You know..."When in Rome...do as the Romans." In my case usually..."When in Rome...Piss them off."

Monday, March 29, 2010

Mon. March 29th... Don't Call Me Names When You Know Nothing About Me....

Remove Formatting from selection
You know something???? Amid all this tension and turmoil of political rhetoric we face every day, all any of us can do, is to try to take in all that is now happening and decipher it the best we can. Many people (including family) insinuate lots of things when they read my column. They hint at my stupidity, racism...or that I am politically wrong or one sided...the latest being a perpetuator of routine hate mail pertaining to President Obama. Well, how little they really know about me and what I believe in. First and foremost...I claim no political affiliation. I refuse to be a part of a political platform, that (as my devout Democratic Grandmother was) votes for anything, because it's what their party believes. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!! Not with democrats, republicans or any others. I respond to and believe what ever I feel is the truth and whatever is right. I refer to my post of March 27th, where I fully acknowledge that President Obama cannot be blamed for a lot of the present shenanigans in law and government. READ IT! I also try to provide written proof of the things I allege in my writings....READ THEM TOO! (From March 17th)
If I truly believed President Obama was a person interested in the good of the United States of America, ALL it's people and protecting ALL the constitutions provisions for Americans, I would stand behind him and defend him...But I do not trust him. I don't mean the trivial distrust we all shared for Bush and other's ulterior motives to war, the economy and control of the worlds oil reserves but a real distrust for his hidden, underlying agenda, near and dear to his heart, which he has publicly and privately acknowledged in interviews, audio clips and even in writing, by his own hand in "Dreams of my Father" and the "Audacity of Hope"...his other book. This man has openly told us that he intends to stand with the Muslim world when the going gets ugly, to ensure the protection of his Muslim brothers.
Jeeze, folks...I know what I say will never make a difference if you believe a man this open and forthright, with all the many statements he has publicly made about where his loyalty remains. All I ask is that you forget the many people harping and squawking about him and for once...just once...look at the issues, investigate the data, the history, and the written evidence and give credence to the truth. If I'm wrong....fine, I'm wrong, but don't persecute me for worrying about your children and grandchildren's future as a free American, and don't tell me I perpetuate hate mail indiscriminately. I research all of the data (except those two missing years from Columbia College, which it seems no one knows anything about) and look for validity in what I read before I pass something on saying I believe it.
Anyway... If you don't agree... just say you don't agree, and stop reading my column. I simply ask you don't call me a hate monger or stupid, if you cannot shine a light any brighter than or even as bright as my own! At least I can justify and back up my belief and statements. I doubt many, if any who name call, can do that effectively!
Remove Formatting from selection
So then.....that brings us to today and now....
My friends, retribution looms less than a year away.
The U.S. House & Senate have voted themselves a $4,700 and a $5,300 raise.
1. They voted to not give you a S.S. Cost of living raise in 2010 and 2011.
2. Your Medicare premiums will go up $285.60 for the 2-years and you will not get the 3% COLA: $660/yr. Your total 2-yr loss and cost is $1,600 or -$3,200 for husband and wife.
3. Over 2-yrs they each get $10,000
4. Do you feel SCREWED?
5. Will they have your increased cost of drugs - doctor fees - local taxes - food, etc., in mind? NO WAY. They have a raise and better benefits. Why care about you? You never did anything about it in the past.
You obviously are too stupid or don't care. Do you really think that Nancy, Harry, Chris, Charlie, or Barnie care about you?
SEND THE MESSAGE-- You're FIRED.
IN 2010 YOU WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO GET RID OF THE SITTING CONGRESS: Up to 1/3 OF THE SENATE, AND 100% OF THE HOUSE. MAKE SURE YOU'RE STILL MAD IN NOVEMBER 2010 AND REMIND THEIR REPLACEMENTS NOT TO SCREW UP.
It is ok to forward this to your sphere of influence if you are finally tired of the abuse.
Maybe it's time for a 28th Amendment to the constitution, as follows: "Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators or Representatives, and Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States." Let's get this passed around, folks - these people in Washington have brought this upon themselves!!! It's time for retribution.
Let's take back America.

And FINALLY.....
Three Cheers for Obama!
He destroyed the Clinton Political Machine - Driving a stake thru the Heart of Hillary's Presidential aspirations -- something no Republican was ever able to do. Remember when a Hillary Presidency scared the daylights out of you! He killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - No more Kennedy's trolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home. American women and freedom are safer tonight! He is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes!
- Dennis Moore had never lost a race – He quit
- Evan Bayh had never lost a race - He quit
- Byron Dorgan - had never lost a race - He quit
- Chris Dodd - He quit while he could
- Harry Reid - bid for re-election doesn't look good
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed! By the end of 2010 dozens more will be destroyed, so let's take all the bad Republicans along with them!
In December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In the last two election cycles they had picked up 14 senate seats and 52 house seats.
The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. In one year Obama put a stop to all of this and will probably give the house, if not the senate back to the Republicans. He has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Every generation seems to need to relearn the
lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. He is bringing home the lesson very well!
-Liberals tax, borrow and spend
-Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America
-Liberals want to take over the economy
-Liberals think they know what is best for everyone
-Liberals aren't happy till they are running YOUR life
-He has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one year he rejuvenated the conservative movement and brought out to the streets millions of Freedom Loving Americans. Name me one other time in your life that you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America! In all honesty one year ago I was more afraid than I had ever been in my life. Not of the economy, but of the direction our country was going. I thought Americans had forgotten what this country was all about. My neighbors, friends, strangers proved to me that my lack of confidence of the greatness and wisdom of the American people was flat out wrong. When the American People wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Obama woke up these Great Americans..... Again I want say Thank you Obama! So, Lets Recap "2009".........what a year! WOW!!!
1. The American people inaugurate a half-Arab president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state (city) in America whose governors have been ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (Honest mistake?)
2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm an Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?)
3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)
4. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. 5. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years. (He misspoke!)
6. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)
7. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... Another screw-up?)
8. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)
9. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)
10. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . But who's counting?
America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!" The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV!
Here's the good news though -
-Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR. Don't you just love hypocrites?
-Obama went to the International Olympic Committee to have them choose Chicago for a host city, he failed.
-Obama went to Copenhagen to lecture them on global warming, he failed.
-Obama went to New Jersey to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed.
-Obama went to Virginia to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed.
-Obama went to Massachusetts to promote the Democratic candidate for senator, he failed.
-Obama has now been president for a full year and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration. Obama is the first president in history who did not attend any Christmas religious observance, but has atteneded Muslim activities.
And finally, he is the first president to remain on vacation after a terrorist attack.
In these times I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money. Anyone that supports what Obama perpetuates can keep his "CHANGE". I still don't believe this is what America wants...
I try to speak Just the Facts...yet I'm sure those on the Left will say this is not the case!!
2969©The Pissed Off Patriot

No comments: