More About being a Pissed off Patriot

Remember that I am of many culteral decents; French, German, Dutch Mennonite, American Indian and certified Hellion. I have a very healthy and comfortable relationship with God, but do not mingle with the church going wolves in sheep's clothing. ALSO, if I use a derogatory term to describe someone, remember it is only an expletive in today's dialect and often not my true feelings toward the person it describes. You know..."When in Rome...do as the Romans." In my case usually..."When in Rome...Piss them off."

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thurs., December 31, 2009... I'm Not Sure I'm Gonna Like My New Year At All...

Remove Formatting from selection

Remove Formatting from selection
I saw a need to start this blog so I could say what I want, when I want and how I want... making it well known that I don't give two hoots and a shit about what anyone who is reading it might think or whether or not they agree with me. I do however feel confident that there are many of you that feel exactly as I do and are mad enough to start telling people, so just chime in and let your feelings be known. On this blog, it is my hope that all true Americans congregate, to voice their opinions about anything and everything as it happens... good bad or indifferent. You do not have to be concerned about hurting any one's feelings, because we're all adult and capable of taking it on the chin if we don't agree... And remember... I don't write to hurt any one's feelings, but I don't apologize for my thoughts or feelings either. I refuse to push 1 for English...I hang up. This is still America and we speak English. If you don't want to speak English, go home. If you stay...LEARN IT!
I also refuse to buy Muslim stamps in the US Post Office and tell them so. I am sending a complaint to the Post Master General, because I feel that offering a stamp with Muslim writing on it is a slap in the face and a disgrace to every young man killed by those Godless bastards we are at war with and who do not want liberated anyway. Our kids are there dying in vain to liberate an uncaring country. Our crooked politicians stuff their greedy pockets with war dollars and keep their kids away from the military shooting gallery by keeping them in college studying to be crooked politicians too and I am appalled by our government approving a stamp of this nature. In fact, I am quite pissed that they sell those stamps in a facility which no longer services the public with regular hours, closing for an hour and a half at lunchtime... then constantly raise the cost of stamps to cover their outrageous costs... with a Muslim stamp commemorating a people we are at war with. They can kiss my American Ass! I'll never buy them!!
What the hell is wrong with our government? Are they crazy?
Speaking of crazy... where are you going this New Years Eve? Time Square??? RIGHT!!! That is the last place I would ever be in the day and age. Not with idiots running around with explosives strapped to themselves, acting as puppets for those Middle East war mongers. I stay close to home and enjoy the evening with Vick and family if present. This year, Vick's parents are going with us to meet friends for dinner at a nice restaurant and then we'll return home early to allow all the drunk drivers and terrorist bombers free reign over the world of dum-dum targets who congregate in tight quarters to watch a stupid ball drop.
Good luck people and see you next year! Seldom do I say it but...Happy New Year!


4 comments:

Frances said...

You said it very well again, Skip. I like your new blog. Of course, I read 'Cluckin A' every day, too. Keep up the good work, my friend.

Skip, The Pissed Off Patriot said...

Thank you Frances, I'm glad you returned as the first follower again. I lost you in the changes I had to make to the new blog to seperate it from the Cluckin' "A" Critter Farm, LLC blog. I hope I rally a bunch of followers here that voice their opinions too. Skip

Frances said...

I wondered what happened to 'me'. I had signed in, but when I returned, 'I' was gone. So decided if you wanted me off, you could just d---well do it again. LOL Just joking, Skip, I just figured I had messed something up. I think I had even made a comment, too. Oh well, you and Vicki know I am one of your faithful followers, Have a good evening, my friend.

garnett109 said...

I totally agree friend